Friday, November 07, 2008

Trashing Sarah

First, let me just say that the trashing of Govenor Sarah Palin in the aftermath of the election by insiders of the McCain campaign is absolutely disgraceful. She was a net lift to the ticket, without doubt. McCain would have lost by a much bigger margin without her. She energized millions like me.

Second, let me ask - where is John McCain defending her? It's Friday already and not a peep out of him to shush his staff. Where is his honor?

Third, let me say unequivocally that the RNC should not let this stand. Whoever is speaking to reporters anonymously on background should be identified and banned from any future campaign staffs or Congressional staffs. Period.

Disgraceful. But then again, I never particularly thought that John McCain behaved with honor. That's just me.

No comments: