Sunday, January 04, 2004

Quiet New Year

Not much going on in the world of politics to catch my attention over the holiday season. The most noteworthy item continues to be averted terrorist attacks, which we'll never know more than cursory information about.

So, instead of opining about things which I have no passion for I'll simply be a referral service today. I'll refer you, partisan reader, to my choice for best opinion column in the past 6 months. It's a column by one of my favorite columnists, Dennis Prager, entitled Iran clarifies the Middle East.

It's not my favorite because of the topic. The Mideast is important, but doesn't get me riled up one way or another. It's just a really well done column that takes a news story and adds some very profound analysis. Top notch thinking as usual from Mr. Prager. Take some time and take a look.

I'll be back to opining myself later in the week.

No comments: