Sunday, March 27, 2005

Humor in Anarchy

I need a little humor break after the intensity of the last several posts that I've written.

I was surfing my political sites today, including Free Republic, a conservative chat site where people post articles and then other members - myself included - post their comments to the article.

The article that made me laugh today was about Anarchy.

Someone posted a news article about an Anarchist's Book Fair in San Francisco. Anarchists from all over gathered for the fair to buy books on smashing government, protesting, hating America and the Middle Class, etc. The usual.

It was the 10th Anniversary of the Anarchist's Book Fair. They had 75 vendors set up booths this year.

So, what was the commenters take on the article? Two things:

1. 10th Anniversary? 75 vendors? That seems to be quite organized for Anarchists. (think about it. :) )

2. Anarchists use the F-word a lot.

For what it's worth - it made me laugh. Thanks FR.

No comments: